What you’ll learn
- Explain clearly what Bullet Journaling is and who created it.
- Create a Bullet Journal.
- Positive Journaling Habits.
- Creative ways to design your journal.
- No previous knowledge of keeping a journal is required.
- Writing instrument (Example: pen / pencil / marker)
- Journal / Paper (Do not purchase a journal until you finish the course)
Learn the Pro’s and the Con’s to getting started with Bullet Journaling. Not all people require technology to be productive. In fact, some do better with fewer distractions and a good old pen & paper. This course aims to help you avoid common journal-setup mistakes. You will be guided through the process of understanding what you need in a journal and how to create it. Course content is all designed by 10+ year “journaler,” Samantha Kristoferson of KW Professional Organizers.
This course covers:
Learning the step-by-step process for picking and setting up your journal
Exploration of different styles, # of pages and uses for your journal
How to make page spreads and layouts for your journal
How to create positive journal habits that fit your lifestyle
There are many benefits to getting started with journaling. You are creating a powerful tool for reflection. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new habit, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to get started with a Bullet Journal or Journal of any kind.
You’ll learn the best practices to follow when setting up your journal.
You will see several different example journals.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a basic understanding of how to set up a journal and create a journaling habit that fits your lifestyle.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who has a million little to-do lists laying around.
- Anyone looking to create a positive habit.
- People who like stationary, journaling, scrapbooking, planners, etc.
- People who are easily distracted on smart phones.
- People who want to be more organized.
- Anyone who is into goal-setting and habit tracking.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 107
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Setting Up Your Bullet Journal
- Step-by-step with the Bullet Journal System
- Closer look at Hacks and Tips
- Making Journaling a Life Long Habit