What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course you will have your own Self Care List.
- You will feel empowered to monitor and treat your own personal health.
- You will have a greater understanding of what Self Care is and how to apply it.
- You will become more aware of recognizing when Self Care is needed.
- You are ready to create a plan for looking after your mental & physical health.
- You would like to learn more about what Self Care is.
- No additional resources are required.
A lack of understanding about your own personal Self-Care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well. As an alternative to traditional therapy, this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by guiding you through what Self-Care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own Self-Care Plan.
Join Professional Organizers, Emilio, and Samantha, as they share with you their expertise from an inspiring outdoor location Tobermory, Ontario (Canada).
This course covers:
- Creating definitions for Self-Care taught onsite in an inspiring location (Tobermory, Ontario)
- Learning how to create a personalized Self-Care Plan
- Techniques for recognizing and understanding the need for Self-Care and Mindfulness.
- Resources to contribute to further learning and maximizing life-long results
There are many benefits for understanding Self-Care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains 15 lessons. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to better understand Self-Care.
You’ll learn how to define and recognize the need for Self-Care, but also how to apply strategies to manage your depression and anxiety.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a healthy lifestyle.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to manage & treat their mental health.
- Anyone who wants to develop a Self Care plan.
- People who are interested in alternatives to therapy for depression and anxiety.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 124
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- About this Course
- Full Course
- Defining Self Care
- Signs that Self Care is Needed
- Creating Your Own Self Care Plan
- Making Room for Self Care
- Setting Goals
- How to Get Goals Done
- Using a Timer
- Ideas to Create To-Do Lists
- Morning Rituals
- 7 Ingredients for an Extraordinary Life
- Multitasking vs Singletasking EXERCISE
- Stress Test Exercise – How much stress are you experiencing
- Declutter your mind with mind mapping
- Top Ten Self Care Activity Tutorial
- Next Steps Selfcare