What you’ll learn
- Use Swift to program
- Create software applications
- Skills to create iOS and Mac applications
- Advanced programming and Swift
- Create cross-platform applications
- Understand the fundamentals of using a Mac
- Basic mechanics of software development
- Desire to learn amazing new topics
- Passion for development/programming
Learn about the fundamentals that make the amazing iOS and Mac applications we use on a daily basis. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to all the crucial Swift and software development features.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
- Swift programming
- Desktop programming
- Software development
- Cross platform development
- Basic Swift knowledge
- Mobile development and design
Swift is increasing in popularity immensely and as the world’s largest company Apple grows, this will continue even further.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 14 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practise your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to create applications
- Anyone looking for a quick reference/reminder to Swift
- Beginners looking to learn the fundamentals of software development
- All programmers and non-programmers alike
- Anyone with a passion for learning something new
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Starting Off
- Classes & Enumerations