What you’ll learn
- Learn to create very cool painting effects!
- Contemporary painting techniques that use poured acrylic paint.
- Tips to achieve marbelized effects, and clear smooth finishing coats.
- Creating color glazes and color fields.
- This course will benefit painters with any level of experience, working in any style. Some experience with acrylic paint is helpful, as pouring is best accomplished with acrylic paint. Good for beginning painters as well.
Learn all about a hot new craze for acrylic painters called Pouring! Successfully master all the tips and tricks to cell pouring, create rich color fields, embed objects into acrylic paintings, unusual layering techniques, apply clear coatings, create marbleized effects, pour transparent glazes, imitate enamel, and add refraction to illuminate your colors to glow like gems.
Sound complicated? It’s not! Enjoy easy explanations and clear demonstrations from acrylic painter and professional artist Nancy Reyner. All without the use of toxic resins. These techniques are perfect for both fine art and craft painters for a wide range of special effects. Discover many innovative contemporary painting effects, all obtained through pouring acrylic paint.
All styles and levels of experience will benefit. Some experience with acrylic paint is helpful, as pouring is best accomplished with acrylic paint.
Please note: This course on pouring is also included in The Ultimate Acrylic Painting Course, created by this same instructor Nancy Reyner, available here on Udemy – for even more exciting acrylic painting ideas.
Who this course is for:
- Any level fine art, hobby or craft painter working with acrylic.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 49
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes