Science-Based Workout: Build Muscle, Lose Fat & Get Fit
What you’ll learn
- Build Muscle And Lose Fat With Bodyweight Exercises
- Learn The Science Behind Building A Great Physique And Successful Dieting
- Perfom The Exercises With Perfect Form (Exercise Videos Included)
- Set SMART Fitness Goals
- This Course Is Designed As A Home Workout, So No Equipment Is Needed
- Optional: Pull-Up Bar
>>COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED: NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS<<
>> CERTIFIED NUTRITIONIST AND FITNESS TRAINER<<
>>OVER 55,000 STUDENTS WORLWIDE IN TOTAL<<
Looking For A Bodyweight Workout Program That Is Based On Actual Science And Proven To Get You Results?
The “Build Muscle Without A Gym” program is designed for people who are looking for an alternative to the traditional gym. Bodyweight exercises are great for that. You need nothing but your own body, can choose your own workout location and train whenever you want.
But this program does more than teach you a few exercises and workout tips. In the course I go over the science behind building muscle and successful dieting, the perfect beginner workout plan and show you how to set clear and well-defined fitness goals that keep you motivated.
By giving you the necessary tools to reach your fitness goals, I will also have to debunk certain training myths that have been around for decades. How many times have you been told that if in order to build muscle you need to…
- Exercise at least five times per week…
- Train two or even three hours…
- Drink two or more protein shakes per day…
- And perfectly time your meals no more than three hours apart.
As you will see in the course, most of these “tips” are nonsense and some will even work against you in the long run. Instead I will show you the exact training methods that are scientifically proven to work.
Here is what’s inside the program:
- The Step-By-Step Muscle Building Formula
- The Step-By-Step Fat Loss Formula
- The Full Bodyweight Workout Program
- Exercise Videos To Help You Train With Perfect Form
- Everything You Need To Know About Nutrition And Dieting
- My 100 page ebook “Bodyweight Basics”, with 44 Additional Bodyweight Exercises (Pictures Included)
- A Lesson On How To Stay Motivated Through Clear Goals
This home workout is great to build muscle, lose weight and workout at home. You can do basic bodyweight exercises and bodyweight fitness anywhere which makes this bodyweight workout the perfect muscle building course if you are looking to boost your fitness. Body weight exercises are really the simplest to gain muscle and lose fat.
Let’s See What My Students Have To Say
“As far as the teaching goes it is exactly what I had hoped for. The simplicity in explanation makes it far easier for a beginner like myself to follow, understand, and go back to when I need it. The believability of the course is ultimately the best part about it. I feel like I can trust Felix in what he is saying. I look forward to continuing this path.” – Daniel David Wolfert
“I’m learning a lot of new information in a very easy to understand format. It’s true that everyone has something they swear by to lose weight and get in shape… so it’s tough to sort through the junk science. I really like the presentation of the information.” – Denise
“Came into this course expecting details for a good workout routine, but wasn’t expecting the dieting and nutrition tips. I wouldn’t have considered that the timing of meals matters as much as it does or that taking in excess calories might be a good thing in some cases. I feel like I learned a lot and I’m hoping to put this knowledge to good use!” – Tristan Balgemann
Join me and thousands of other students to start your own fitness journey!
Scroll Up And Get “Build Muscle Without A Gym” If You Want To See Real Results
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Looking For A Well Designed, Science-Based Workout That Will Help Them Build Muscle And Lose Fat
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- The Science Behind Building Muscle & Losing Fat
- Beginner Workout Program
- Workout Plan
- The Role Of Cardio In Your Workout
- What About Abs?
- How To Progress And See Results
- How To Correctly Warm Up
- 5 Most Important Aspects Of Lifting Form
- Bench Press
- Military Press
- Barbell Row (Overhand Grip)
- Barbell Row (Underhand)
- Lat Pulldown (as an alternative for pullups)
- Hammer Curls
- Hammer Rope Curls
- Triceps Extensions
- Triceps Rope Pushdown
- Motivation & Goal Setting