“Master Point of View in Fiction Like A Pro – Within Hours – with Rob Parnell’s New Writing Masterclass.”
Dear Fellow Writer,
When you make the decision to write for the marketplace, you often have a lot to learn in a short space of time.
It used to be that you could write and learn over the course of several years before you might eventually get published under the careful tutelage and guidance of a good editor.
Today, we can publish ourselves and be in the spotlight quickly – which means we have to know how to get things right the first time.
Many new writers struggle with the concept of “point of view” and how best to use it in the context of effective fiction writing.
Here we have a fast and furiously good resource that will teach you all you need to know about point of view in fiction – within just an easy and fun couple of hours.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
* The five main point of view perspectives and how to use them properly.
* Advice and guidance on how NOT to look like an amateur.
* What JK Rowling can teach you about writing
* How to use different narrative styles to change text, pacing, and reader interest in your stories.
* How to ensure your readers don’t stop reading!
* How to make your stories effective and compelling.
* And much more!
Get the course right now at the special discount price below, before the price returns to its undiscounted rate.
Join the class. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes