Discover ways of maintaining paper systems, tips for going paperless, and keeping paper organized!
What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course you will have built a plan to get started on Decluttering your paper.
- You will enjoy feeling inspired and empowered to take control of the paper in your life.
- You will have the ability to use a tested system to design a paper system that works for you.
- You will be able to make faster decisions regarding what papers to keep and what papers to let go of.
- You are ready to develop a system that keeps you in control of your paper.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
- No additional resources are required.
Paper is and has been a constant source of clutter for many; coming in from all angles. Paper is also the most time-consuming projects with the least visual “after” impact. If paper leaves you feeling overwhelmed, unsure of where to start, and uncertain if you have enough time to get it all done, this course is for you. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method for Taming the Paper Clutter designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry for over 4 years!
This course covers:
Learning how to build a project plan for effectively embarking on your paper challenge
Real life case studies with before and after photographs
Techniques for starting and finishing successful projects
Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits of taming paper clutter. You become more confident in your ability to find and make decisions about the paper. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes Declutter their Paper Clutter!
You’ll learn the best practices to follow when starting your Paper project.
You will see the best practices applied in real life case studies in a variety of settings including how to handle receipts, how to build a system for monthly maintenance, and a home office.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you get control over your paper and ideas for going paperless.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to have control over their paper.
- Anyone who is trying to transition into going Paperless.
- People who are interested in reducing stress by letting go of piles of paper.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 285
- Assessments Yes
About this Course
Tame the Paper Clutter
Real Life Examples