The Nutrition Masterclass: Build Your Perfect Diet & Meal Plan is the optimum way to achieve deep insight and knowledge of this topic. Since completing the course, you will receive a professional certificate and will have learned from the top industry expert or academic professionals. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of Guardian Academy, this Nutrition Masterclass: Build Your Perfect Diet & Meal Plan is designed & developed with meticulous research & utmost care. All the topics and subtopics are organised scientifically considering the learners’ psychology & overall experience. All the modules are easily understandable, interactive and bite-sized.
We don’t just provide courses at Guardian Academy; we ensure quality & care with a rich learning experience and satisfactory customer service. After purchasing a course from Guardian Academy, you get complete 1-year access with full tutor support.
Most of our expert instructors are always promised to answer all your queries and make your learning experience elegant. After completing the Nutrition Masterclass: Build Your Perfect Diet & Meal Plan, you will instantly get an electronic certificate that will support you to get jobs in the relevant field by enriching both your knowledge & CV.
If you want to learn about this topic focusing on top-quality learning from the professionals and experts regarding the sector, you should consider this Nutrition Masterclass: Build Your Perfect Diet & Meal Plan from Guardian Academy. There are no hidden fees, no hidden exam charges. We are very open and honest about all of the course expenses.
For the free course and free certificate, either apply for the Guardian Academy Scholarship or visit our free courses section, and digitally skill yourself.
Why People Love And Enrol The Course From Guardian Academy!
Informative & Interactive H.D. Quality Audiovisual Training Sessions Relevant to Your CareerDeveloped By Qualified Industry Professionals Following the U.K. & E.U. Standards
- Real-Life Projects Based Active Learning to Get Real Employable & Marketable Skills
- Benefit from Instant Feedback System Through Mock Exams, Assignment Evaluation or Multiple-Choice Question
- Learn At Your Pace on Your Schedule; Study Wherever, Whenever You Desire
- Easily Affordable & Accessible from Anywhere Through Your Computer, Tablet or Mobile Device
- Committed Happiness Team Ensure Intensive Mentoring Support Culture (24/7 Premium Support Via Live Chat, Email, Telephone)
- Promised To Guide You Success Through Internationally Accredited Courses
- Partnership With Some of The World’s Prominent Accreditation Organisations & Top Awarding Bodies
- Earn Instant Digital Certificate Upon Successful Completion of Each Course.
- Best Prices With Regular Savings of up to 25% Over The Standard Recommended Retail Prices.
- Peer Blind Review of Our Courses to Ensure Quality & We Have Decent Refund Policy
Design of This Course
The course will be delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device, for example, mobile, tablet computer or computer. It’s completely self-paced, and there are no official deadlines or teaching schedules. You are completely free to study the course at your own speed, but you must pass on the assessment test or project to earn the certificate.
After enrolling on this course, You are going to enjoy the combination of
- Video lessons
- Free Online Study Materials
- Multiple-choice Assessment or Practical Project
How is the course assessed?
To complete the course, you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment, or sometimes you need to create a project plan & proposal, then you have to finish that project; Our team will assist you where you get stuck.
The assessment or the project is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your evaluation immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will be qualified for the U.K. and internationally recognised professional qualification, and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at the cost of £5 and a Hard Copy Certificate price will depend on the course level (For example, Basic Course Certificate £9.99, Premium Course Certificate £19.99, Professional Course Certificate £14.99)
Why study this course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or a learner by curiosity, or an aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and enrich your CV with critical skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Nutrition Masterclass: Build Your Perfect Diet & Meal Plan is open for all. No formal entry required. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and essential I.T. skill, and we prefer you to be at least 16 or over the age of 16; In the case of under 16, we recommend you to talk to your parents or legal Guardian.
- Lectures 76
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 341
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Meal Planning Basics
- Calories Explained
- Macronutrients Explained
- Protein Explained
- How Much Protein Should You Consume Per Day?
- Fats Explained
- How Much Fat Should You Consume Per Day
- Carbohydrates Explained
- The Different Types Of Carbs
- How Many Carbs Should You Eat Per Day
- Meal Timing Introduction
- When Should You Eat Protein
- When Should You Eat Carbs
- When Should You Eat Fat
- Pre-Workout Meal
- Post-Workout Meal
- What About The Anabolic Window
- Foods Introduction
- Protein Quality
- Carbohydrate Quality
- Fat Quality
Setting Up Your Diet
- How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
- How To Track Calories Correctly
- Finding Your Ideal Protein Intake
- Finding Your Ideal Carb Intake
- Finding Your Ideal Fat Intake
- What About The Remaining Calories
- Finding Your Ideal Meal Structure
- Quality Protein Sources
- The Best Carbohydrate Foods
- The Best Foods For Fat
Adjusting Your Diet For Weight Loss & Muscle Gains
- Healthy Dieting Introduction
- Dieting Myth #1: Carbs Are Bad For You
- Dieting Myth #2: Fat Is Bad For You
- Dieting Myth #3: Protein Is Bad For You
- Dieting Myth #4: Eating Eggs Raises Cholesterol
- Dieting Myth # 5: Avoid Salt At All Cost
- Dieting Myth #6: Eat Several Small Meals To Boost Metabolism
- Dieting Myth #7: Diet Foods Lead To Fat Loss
- Dieting Myth #8: Red Meat Causes Cancer
Common Dieting Trends Explained
More Dieting Tips & Strategies