NEBOSH National fire Certificate Safety is a great qualification for those that hold responsibility for fire safety in the workplace.
Construction Health and Safety, Constructions Safety
This course provides the knowledge that is required to enable you to carry out effective fire risk assessments and implement good practice in the workplace.
NEBOSH National Fire Certificate Safety
This course can help you to ensure that your organization is meeting their fire safety responsibilities, and workers educated in fire safety
Why choose NEBOSH E-Learning?
ACT are very proud to advise that we are a Gold standard NEBOSH course provider.
Our e-learning is designed with the user in mind:
- Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to study at a time that is convenient for you and that will suit your needs.
- With our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Informative – Provides all of the knowledge and information that you need for your assessments.
- Cost effective – E-learning is a great alternative to a classroom course, you get all of the course content without the need to travel or take time off work. The qualification achieved is the same regardless of your chosen learning method.
- Expert Tutors – The materials in this course have been collated and created by our expert tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH courses to our students for over 28 years.
What’s include with our NIBOSH E-Learning?
ACT will provide you with a course licence that will enable you to access your course materials via our E-learning Portal.
Corporate clients NEBOSH Qualifications
Your course licence will be valid for 12 months from the date we release this to you.
All of our e-learning courses offer both tutor and technical support.
NEBOSH Fire Certificate is an excellent course for managers, supervisors, fire risk assessors and anyone with responsibility for fire safety.
safety qualification, construction safety certificate: NEBOSH Employers, Health and safety for employers
This course is also suitable for those with no previous knowledge in fire safety who wish to obtain a new qualification. This is an excellent opportunity for those already involved in health and safety to develop their skills and start a new career in fire safety.
Learning online is much more flexible than taking a classroom course. There is no travel involved, and you don’t need to take time off work in order to attend. It’s a great option for those that have the motivation and opportunity to learn in their own :
This course has two separate assessments:
– An Open book examination (OBE)
The exam unit FSC1 is completed online over the course of 24 hours. The OBE exam will assess how the individual can apply their knowledge of fire safety to a scenario.
Corporate clients NEBOSH Qualifications
Being an open book exam, you are able to use your course notes, revision materials and the internet to research during the assessment.
The exam should take between 5 and 9 hours to complete over the course of the 24-hour period.
– A work-based risk assessment
The work-based risk assessment FSC2 is completed in person at suitable premises that you have permission to risk assess (whether your own workplace or other).
study with NEBOSH, studying health and safety
The practical risk assessment will assess your understanding of how to apply the knowledge gained within the course to a real-life workplace.
The risk assessment should take around 4 hours to complete.
Nebosh scholarship, funding, diploma
Assessments for this course are booked separately. We strongly advise contacting one of our NEBOSH course advisors to find out more about the process and costs of taking your NEBOSH exams for this course.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 141 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 157
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Fire Safety and Risk Management:
Practical Risk Assessment