The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety provides a broad understanding of the health and safety issues so affect all types of organization’s and enables risks to be managed effectively.
Globally Recognised Health, Safety & Environmental Qualifications
As well as covering a range of workplace hazards and methods of control thus it includes reference to international standards relating to the management of health and safety at work.
Why choose NEBOSH E-Learning?
We are proud to be a Gold Standard NEBOSH Learning Partner.
Our e-learning is designed with the user in mind
- Learn online at a pace that suits you and your lifestyle.
- Our online platform is easy to use, so if you take a break you can simply click resume to pick up right where you left off.
- Tutors course materials have been created by our tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH training courses for over 28 years.
- Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Our E-learning is split into 11 separate modules.
- Thus The course follows the NEBOSH Syllabus closely to ensure that you have the knowledge and information that you need for your assessments.
- E-learning provides all of the course content without the added cost of a classroom, travel or time off.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is recommended for Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders who are responsible for implementing and maintaining Health and Safety practices within their organization.
Guidance for NEBOSH Alumni
It is a great qualification for people that are looking to start their career in health and safety, or for those already working in this environment who are looking to develop their current knowledge and skills.
Digital assessments for certificate qualifications
The course is designed to highlight health and safety responsibilities and identify hazards within the international workplace.
Guidance for health and safety professionals
NEBOSH recommend that learners have achieved an International English Language Testing System of 6.0 or higher in order to complete this course.
The element one and two of the qualification are assessed separately. Unit IG1 is an exam based assessment that measures what you know, and unit NG2 is a work-based practical risk assessment to show how you can apply your knowledge.
The unit IG1 exam is an open book exam that is completed online.
The unit IG2 is a practical risk assessment that you upload to the e-learning platform.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 111 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 193
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Unit IG1: Management of health and safety
Unit IG2: Risk assessment