Microsoft Server 2012 R2 – Intermediate Hands-on Training
What you’ll learn
Install, and configure advanced roles and features in Windows Server 2012 R2
Advance Administration of Server 2012 r2
Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 administration of server roles and services
Describe fundamental network components and terminology so you can select an appropriate network component.
Completion of Windows Server 2012r2 – Hands-on Training Part I (Recommended)
3-5 years of experience working with Microsoft networks.
A host machine with a preferred operating system of Windows 7, 8 or 10
A computer or laptop with an internet connection to watch the course
A note book and pen is recommended to take notes during the entire course
Please do not enroll in this course until you have completed the first building of your virtual lab environment. If you cannot create a virtual install of Server 2012, r2 using a Hypervisor, you will not partake in the lab exercises.
This course picks up where Windows Server 2012r2 – Hands-on Training Part I leaves off. In part I of the course, we looked at installing and configuring a Windows Server 2012 r2 domain. The Intermediate level course covers advanced network administration of additional roles and services.
- Certificate Services
- …..and others!
About this course:
This is Part II of a comprehensive two-part series for learning Server 2012 r2. – (Launched in February 2017) – 12,000+ Students have already taken part I in the series.
Do you want to learn to configure specific roles and services in Windows Server 2012 R2?
Do you prefer learning using hands-on as opposed to just a lecture and quiz?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, then you are in the right place.
This course teaches you the intermediate skills for Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Windows Server 2012 R2 and is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for Windows Server 2012 R2 administration.
This course provides you more hands-on learning on installing, maintaining, and configuring the advanced roles and features of Windows Server 2012 R2. The course is structured using short tutorial videos and hands-on labs. Students watch a short video tutorial, review the hands-on lab and then complete the lab.
Students who take and complete this two-part series will install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2 with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, FSRM, and other roles commonly found in a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain.
The course uses the same three virtual machines built-in Part I. In this Intermediate course, you move on to more advanced configuration and administration of Windows Server 2012 R2.
Why should I take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
- A complete guide for how to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- The course helps to prepare for your Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Exam 70-410
- You will learn to install Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2012 R2 Core, Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 Professional or better
- You will also learn Windows Server 2012 R2 Networking, creating domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles
- 30-day satisfaction guaranteed
This is the course that could change your life.
Obtaining the Microsoft Server 2012 Certification (Exam 70-410) can help you enhance your career opportunities and also helps to boost your income. As a result, Microsoft Server 2012 Certification is highly sought. Many positions either prefer or require Microsoft Server 2012 Certification. Nowadays, you can see many companies asking for Microsoft Server 2012 Certification in their Job descriptions.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by studying for and passing the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification 70-410 exam!
You have 14 days’ money-back guarantee…!!!
And remember that once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the course, and you have 14 days’ money-back guarantee if you do not like the course for any reason. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and click on the “Enroll Now” button!
See you in the course…!!!
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to advance their career as a Windows Server 2012 Administrator
- Those wanting to learn advance Server 2012 r2 administration using hands-on learning
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Building Your Virtual Lab Enviorment
Installing Active Directory Using PowerShell
- Video and Lab – Preparing Your Network for Active Directory
- Video and Lab – Install Active Directory Domain Services Using PowerShell
- Video and Lab – Promote Server 2012 to a Domain Controller Using PowerShell
- Video and Lab – Switch Between a Full GUI Install and Server Core
- Video and Lab – Join Windows 10 to the Microsoft Domain
Operations Master Roles (FSMO)
Monitoring Server 2012 r2
Server 2012 r2 Advanced Administration
- Video and Lab – Adding Additional Virtual Hard Disks to Server 2012
- Video and lab – Reset a Lost Administrator password in Windows Server
- 12:54 Video and Lab – Configuring and managing IPv6 for Server 2012 r2
- Video and Lab – Install WSUS on Server 2012 Using PowerShell
- Video and Lab – Configuring NIC Teaming on Windows Servers
- Video and Lab – Network Load Balancing for Windows Servers
Remote Desktop Services
Remote Access using a VPN and RDP
Windows Firewall Administration