What you’ll learn
- Maintain a clutter free kitchen and eating area.
- Build a weekly meal plan including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Feel confident that they are eating what they want, but not feeling restricted.
- Stay within a food budget.
- Basic understanding of the kinds of food that you like to eat.
- No tools are required.
- An open mind to changing your current behaviour and routines.
Mealtime can lead you to feel overwhelmed, stressed about your choices, and feel like you’ll never be able to keep up. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method creating your own Organized System for Meal Planning for Any Diet designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry for over 6 years!
This course covers:
- Discovering what kind of chef you are and your preferences
- Creating your ideal kitchen and workspace
- Real-life case studies with before and after photographs
- Sample menu plans that can be modified to suit your tastes
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits to developing a meal plan. You become a healthier and relaxed person to be around, especially in our fast-paced society. You will develop successful habits that reinforce this new way of eating, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including your energy levels, fitness, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to create an organized system for meal planning!
You’ll learn how to properly set up your kitchen and the practical steps you need to create any meal plan.
You will see the examples applied in real life case studies in a variety of homes.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident that mealtime will never be stressful again!
Who this course is for
- People looking to reduce stress and decision fatigue around meal time.
- People learning to cook for themselves.
- People who choose to get take out because they’re not sure what to eat for dinner.
- People looking to eat within a financial budget.
- People who would like to eat more intentional, healthy foods.
- Families who are looking to make meal time simple and easy.
- This course is not for people looking for meal suggestions or what foods to eat. This course is designed to teach you how to stay organized around meal times.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 247
- Assessments Yes
- Meet Your Instructors
- Overview and Getting Started
- Overview and Getting Started
- Step ONE: Understand Yourself
- Is Your Kitchen Ready?
- Step TWO: Inventory Tools
- Step THREE: Favourite Meals + Basic Plan
- Step FOUR: Inventory Food + Grocery List
- Step FIVE: Sourcing Food + Budget
- Step SIX: Food Preparation
- Step SEVEN: Storing Food
- Step EIGHT: Maintaining the System
- Step NINE: Enjoy Your Food
- Examples and Strategies