Leadership & Management Essentials: Leadership For Success
Leadership Skills – Leadership Qualities, Tools & Techniques To Influence, Motivate, Inspire & Lead Any Team To Success!
What you’ll learn
Communicate effectively with anyone
Transform any team into super-star performers!
Inspire and lead your team to success
Be the best boss you can be!
A willingness to learn
An open mind
A desire to be a great leader or manager!
Would you like to be the best leader you can be?
- The HIGHEST RATED Leadership and Management course on Udemy…as VOTED FOR BY REAL STUDENTS!
- Over 120,000 students in 201 countries are already enrolled in my courses!
What Other Students Are Saying:
“Alan’s experience is very valuable. It holds some eye-opener situations when you have to focus on process & solutions, not people to blame. Also a very easy-to-follow course, divided in small chunks easy to hear. Helpful course to have if you don’t have great amounts of time at your disposal.” – H. Paúl Cervera-García
“Good stuff. More practical stuff than most leadership books.” – Joseph D. Rotman
“A leader Is a dealer in hope”
Napoleon said that. And he was right. Clever guy, Napoleon.
The terms leader and manager are often used interchangeably, but there is a difference. And in the current competitive market, it’s not enough to be one or the other…you must be able to be both if you want to get the most from your team.
In this course, I will show you how.
“…a terrific course for someone at any level of management. Does a great job in focusing on true leadership with business examples; not simply pointing out ‘management’ tactics that specifically apply to the workplace. Highly recommend!” – Thomas Riley
“Simply awesome course, I loved the examples and how Alan explained everything. Well worth doing.!” – Stephen Lugar
“But why should I take your course, Alan?”
And that’s an important question. Now, it may seem counter-intuitive, but I’m going to paraphrase something George Bernard Shaw said “Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach”, but some do both.
I remember when I was doing my formal qualifications in my chosen profession quite a few years ago…one of my lecturers often started his sentences with “When I was in industry…” He was a great guy, no doubt a brilliant academic, but he hadn’t practised what he was teaching for over 20 years. I think it’s a perishable skill.
I could tell you I’ve worked at a senior level across several very different industry sectors: automotive, manufacturing, FMCG, healthcare, pharma, and service industries. I’ve worked in both the public and private sectors. I’ve been head-hunted by blue chip companies, Times Top 100 companies…but all of that is history. The important thing is…I still do it.
“I really had some fun and learned a lot…Thank you for sharing your experience!” – Pedro Henrique
This isn’t a course on management theory. There are lots of those already. It’s a practical one. It’s hands-on.
- I will guide you through my Three T’s Methodology for creating super-star teams, complete with 9 actionable exercises that you can do today.
- I’ll share with you my interview process for recruiting great people.
- NLP techniques for effective communication.
- We will cover the best ways to motivate your team.
- Practical day-to-day leadership and management.
- What to do with under-performers.
- I’ll even share all the best lessons I’ve learned from my great managers.
“I love Alan! He is easy to understand and learn from” – DeLisa Newstrom
This course is the result of 30 years of ongoing experience.
- If you currently lead or manage people, you should take this course.
- If you aspire to lead or manage people in the future, you should take this course.
This course comes with Udemy’s 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee, so if you’re not completely satisfied, you can get a refund…no questions asked!
Enrol now, and become the leader I know you can be!
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who leads or manages people at any level
- New leaders or managers
- Anyone who aspires to be a leader or manager
- Existing leaders and managers, who want more tools in their toolbox
- Lectures 60
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The Fundamentals Of Leadership
- An Important Question
- It’s not About You, It’s About Them
- I Have To Praise You Like I Should
- Getting To Know You, Getting To Know All About You
- What We’ve Got Here, Is Failure To Communicate
- Are We Speaking The Same Language?
- The Lost Art Of Listening
- Knowledge Is Power: Or Organisational Communication
Creating Super-star Teams And Individuals
- We’re Gonna Make You A Sta-a-a-r
- The Three T’s – Time, Tools and Talent
- Welcome To My World
- The First T: Time
- Being Helpful: Or, Whose Job Is It Anyway?
- Time Exercise 1 – Being Helpful
- If You Want It Doing Properly…
- Time Exercise 2 – The Seven Deadly Wastes
- Modelling Excellence And Soup Questions
- Time Exercise 3 – Modelling Excellence
- The Second T: Tools
- £179.99. Or, The Cost Of Solving A Ten Year Old Problem
- Tools Exercise 1 – Downstream and Upstream Problems
- Mission Mundane. Or, I Can’t Not Look
- Tools Exercise 2 – Automation
- That’s What I Expected To See…
- Tools Exercise 3 – Poka-yoke
- The Third T: Talent
- Planes and Peer Brains
- Talent Exercise 1 – Info Share
- Where Are My Trousers?
- Talent Exercise 2 – Limelight And More Ideas
- What Would Jesus Do?
- Talent Exercise 3 – What Would (Pick Your Own Hero) Do?
- Three T’s Summary
- Intro To Section 3
- Getting Them In – Interviews
- The Welcome Bucket
- Motivation – Mr. Motivator
- Motivation – Whose Company Is It, Anyway?
- Motivation – Money. That’s What I Want
- Motivation – The Beach Boys
- Meetings – Punctuality
- Meetings – What’s The Point?
- Meetings – Who’s The Decision Maker?
- Meetings – Agendas
- Meetings – Minutes
- Meetings – Facetime
- Meetings – You Talking To ME?
- Meetings – If You Don’t Understand…ASK!
- Meetings – Common Sense…Not That Common
- How Can I Help?
- The Whirlwind
- If You Can’t Change The Culture…
My Mentors, And What They Taught Me...
- “Good Morning”, Or What I Learned From Bill
- “That Won’t Happen With Me”, Or Another Thing I Learned From Bill
- “Meet Our New Rising Star…”: Or Yet Another Thing I Learned From Bill
- “Thank you”: Or What I Learned From Kevin
- Cakes On A Friday: Or What I learned From Brian
- “You’re Allowed To Talk To Each Other…”: Or Another Thing I Learned From Brian
- “I Don’t Do Half Days”: Or What I Learned From Keith