In this _______ online “Joint Health” training course you will discover how to take proper care of your precious joints, the right way. This course is not medical advice, but is based on scientific research & principles that are known to be effective. These tools, strategies and techniques will help you protect your joints, give them a chance to heal and significantly reduce your joint pain. In this first part of this training, you will learn about the structure and weak points of your joints. You will also learn about some of the major issues and diseases that affect the joints. You will discover some of the processes that attack your joints and why joints wear out and get stiff and painful. Learn why inflammation is a major problem, types of arthritis, what the symptoms are, and what causes it. Students will also learn about joint problems like gout, bursitis and other issues that damage joints. Some solutions and suggestions are given here, but you will get a lot more suggestions, treatments, preventative practices and remedies in the very next training section.
The second part of the training will show you remedies for joint pain, both home remedies and medical remedies. You will discover what are the best joint supplements and why. Supplements can have a huge impact on inflammation, healing, pain, repair and prevention. You will also be shown addition options for dealing with joint pain that many find very helpful and effective. Students will be shown the right way to exercise to prevent joint problems and to strengthen joints. You will discover how exercises help to maintain optimum joint movement and increase flexibility. Students will be given several simple flexibility exercises they can use to keep the cartilage strong, increase/maintain range of motion and increase cushioning for the bones. We will show you why weight can be a key factor in both joint pain and joint deterioration. Diet, nutrition and supplements can also make a huge difference, students will be carefully trained in these key fundamental areas. For immediate relief of joint pain, students will learn about the various medications and treatments available and their effects. We will also teach you about several topical treatments you can use for pain, stiffness and inflammation.
This training is perfect for anybody currently dealing with joint pain or concerned about their joint health over time. This Joint Health course is also ideal for anyone with a personal history or family history of joint problems, gout, diabetes, weight issues or arthritis in their families. Great course for anybody over 50 who is dealing with joint issues, or those who are 20 or older wanting to prevent or reduce joint and mobility issues as they age. Everybody has joints and everybody needs to learn one of two things 1) How to live with the pain and loss of mobility or 2) How to prevent and/or heal joint and flexibility issues. You have to age, but you don’t have to age badly. If you want to be flexible, healthy and pain-free for many years to come, this is the right course for you. Your joints need to last you a lifetime and this course can help.
By the end of this course, you will be able to …
1) Recall how your joints work and how they are constructed
2) Describe you understanding of common joint problems and their causes
3) State how/why inflammation is a major source of joint pain and damage
4) Describe how arthritis attacks joints and how to slow down or prevent much of this
5) Discover how prevent injuries and “wear and tear” on joints
6) Find out about risk factors for joint problems
7) Learn about diseases/disorders that damage joints
8) Learn about the importance of exercise in maintaining joints and how to do it the right way
9) Discover how to improve and protect your range of motion
10) Learn how to strengthen and stabilize your joints
11) Discover which supplements reduce pain and help to heal or maintain joints
12) Learn about the importance of diet and weight loss in healing joints and reducing pain
13) Find out which treatments, medications and therapies can help joints and reduce pain
14) Recall home remedies that can help protect joints and reduce pain
…. And This Is Just A TINY Part Of The Training – There Is SO Much More!!!
NO RISK!!! FULL 14 Days Money Back Guarantee!!! ☺
Sign Up Now!
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 81
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction & First Concepts
- Exercise, Diet & Weight
- Best Treatments & Supplements
- Final Thoughts & Ideas