Ideas & Inspiration
Your Ultimate Guide to Being Inspired, Focused and Productive
Topic: WRITING & CREATIVITY
Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Duration: 5 hours approx.
Delivery: Video, Text, PDF
RPWA Certificate: Yes
“Finally, Rob Parnell’s Personal & Professional Guide to Staying Inspired, Motivated and “In The Zone” for Beginning New Works and Getting the Most out of All Your Creative Projects.”
We all know the single-most posed question to artists and writers is, “Where do you get your ideas from?”
The question often baffles career artists and writers because they have so many ideas, it’s actually hard to know where they DON’T come from.
It’s all about experience and MINDSET.
Do You Want The Professional Mindset?
The one where everything seems possible and ideas are flowing – and you’re always inspired and motivated?
I’d be surprised if you said “no” to that!
The simple fact is that thinking like a full-time creative artist is a learned skill. Usually, it takes years of painstaking application to your craft. But not anymore – I have distilled down the essence of CREATIVITY and made it available to you – right now – in the form of this course.
This fun packed series of video lessons will take you though all the stages of creative thinking and give you a plethora of advice on how to stay INSPIRED, MOTIVATED and persistently CREATIVE – even when you wake up in the morning and don’t feel like doing anything at all!
Here’s a brief sampling of what you’ll discover:
* How to come up with original ideas ON CUE
Learn a simple technique for teaching your mind to automatically perform like a genius.
* How to remain fresh and raring to go at any time
Take the pressure off yourself and relax into being focused and always motivated.
* How to permanently beat Writer’s Block
Finally understand what professionals know about this persistent yet imaginary affliction.
* Understand the true nature of inspiration
Learn how to immediately harness the brain’s equivalent of the runner’s high.
* How to use Fan Fiction effectively
E L James did it, you can too. Use other people’s stories to supercharge your talent.
* Use Dictionaries to prompt writing
This simple technique has always impressed my students – it’ll blow you away too.
* Using writing prompts from online sources
Remain inspired daily, hourly, minute by minute if necessary!
* Harness the power of your own mind
Learn about the Genius Kick that can cold start a brain and keep you going for ages.
* How to get ideas from everywhere – from cereal packets to overheard conversations
The secret to unstoppable creativity is revealed in this unique lesson.
* Understand the power of templates
There are formulas to everything. Now you will know how to create them for yourself.
* How to take more breaks to get more done
The paradox that goes against the herd mentality. Know the truth.
* Learn the David Bowie approach to creativity
This surprising tactic that can define a career and sustain a rock star life.
* How to sustain motivation like a pro
Persistence is way more important than talent. Discover how to keep going easily.
* How write faster, better than ever
Master the art of speed-writing with this proven – but secret – new strategy.
* And much more
NOTE from ROB:
This whole video course is beautifully put together, if I say so myself. I seem to have finally gotten the hang of all this equipment for one thing. Plus, being so cut off out here in our new home – living in the peace and quiet of the Flinders Ranges – I’ve really been able to come to terms with myself and my role as a writing and creativity teacher. I’ve been able to use my time much more productively recently – which has enabled me to bring you a better quality course and more focused instruction.
In short, I’d really like to see you take this course. It’s probably my best yet.
As I say, this course is now available – and all the videos and extra resources are ready.
Order the course now, before the inevitable price rise.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- The Ideas and Inspiration Course
- Introduction – Welcome to Creativity
- The True Nature of Inspiration
- The Genius Kick
- Impetus and How to Manage It
- Using Junk as Inspiration
- Using Light Bulb Moments
- Random Word Instructions
- Reinventing Scenes from Stories
- Other People’s Conversations
- Using Writing Prompts
- Inventing Strangers’ Histories
- Inventing 10 Ideas Before Breakfast
- Believe and You Can Achieve
- The David Bowie Approach
- Using Templates
- Embracing Structure
- Using Notes and Inspired Moments
- Writing Creates Ideas
- Don’t Think, Write FAST
- Take More Breaks, Be More Productive
- Read Something Bad
- Destroying Writer’s Block
- Conclusion – Good Luck and Farewell!