What you’ll learn
- Achieve success in your classroom
- Discover the number one activity you can do to promote positive behavior in your class.
- Get parents on your side and how to use the information they give you to make you a better teacher for your students.
- The number one activity to do every day that will help your students be successful every day.
- Rules, procedures and routines to prevent your class from falling apart.
- Classroom teaching experience.
This course is for any teacher who wants to make a difference in their teaching career by inspiring their students to do their best.
Teaching is all about relationships. There is no teaching if there is no relationship between a teacher and students.
This course will teach you how to build trust, rapport and relationships with your students to inspire them to do their best in your class.
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
■ Achieve success in your classroom
■ Use the “Know Yourself” technique to show you how to prevent your students from pushing your buttons and stressing you out. Once you master this technique, you will go a long way to handling your stress when teaching.
■ Discover the number one activity you can do to promote positive behavior in your class.
■ Get parents on your side and how to use the information they give you to make you a better teacher for your students.
And more specifically, here’s what you’ll get from the course:
How to prevent inappropriate behaviors before they begin.
The 3 questions that will help diffuse classroom problems that you encounter.
How to have students achieve success on their very first assignment.
The number one activity to do that will help your students be successful every day.
Rules, procedures and routines to prevent your class from falling apart.
I’m going to take you on a journey and show you my tips, tricks and strategies I used in 29 years of teaching so you can become a successful teacher. You will learn how to create a class you will enjoy teaching.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for classroom teachers, teachers on rotary (planning/prep coverage), substitute teachers, student teachers and education assistants.
- All teachers would benefit from the curriculum, but it is intended for 4th-8th grade teachers who want easy to implement solutions that work for successful classroom and behavior management.
- Teachers who really want to make a difference in the lives of their students.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 49
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Building The Foundation
- Reinforcing The Foundation
- Smoothing The Foundation
- Capping Your Success