What you’ll learn
- Apply gold or other metal leaf successfully.
- Learn how to combine leaf with acrylic painting.
- Achieve special effects with acrylic paint on leaf.
- Glazing leaf for enhanced colors.
- Some familiarity with acrylic paints and mediums would be helpful but not required.
Easily add gold and other metal leaf to any surface, for fine art paintings and craft projects. Learn all the steps from start to finish, including cool tips and tricks to leaf application. Discover which types of leaf to use, optimal tools and materials, how to prepare your surface to permanently adhere the leaf, and excellent ways to seal and protect the leaf. This course then takes you even further by exploring an array of ideal acrylic painting techniques to compliment the leaf, including glazing, texture, faux tarnish effects and other contemporary paint applications.
Please note this course is also included in The Ultimate Acrylic Painting Course, created by this same instructor, Nancy Reyner, available here on Udemy – for even more exciting acrylic painting ideas.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to use gold leaf (real or imitation) for fine art painting or craft projects.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 49
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Creating a Gold Leaf Surface
- Acrylic Painting on Gold Leaf