Health and Safety Induction Certificate
This induction course is designed to provide an introduction to a number of essential workplace health and safety topics that are common to all workplaces.
All our courses provide technically accurate training which keeps your organization in line with best practice. We include the latest techniques in learning which ensure learners are engaged throughout. Our courses are also:
- Fully customizable by you
- Accessible to screen readers
- White label branding
- Regularly updated
Occupational Safety & Health administration:
You can easily complete the Occupational Safety Certificate™ as an online training at your own pace, so you get the qualification right away. The e-learning takes about five hours and corresponds to an eight-hour classroom training.
Who must complete the induction?
The Health and Safety induction is compulsory for:
- All new staff
- Existing staff that have completed it more than 3 years ago
- Visitors unsupervised by a UWA delegate
- Non-staff workers (e.g. Visiting academics, post-graduate students, undergraduate students, casual workers and volunteers) complete the ‘UWA Health and Safety Induction
What is the content of the Health and Safety Induction?
The induction provides the key information you’ll need in order to keep yourself and others safe and well at UWA. You will learn about your safety responsibilities, about safety procedures and tips, and about the support that is available to you at the University.
It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Once you successfully complete the quiz, you will be issued a certificate of completion, valid for three years, which will automatically record against your staff record.
The course has been designed to allow organizations to ensure that they are meeting their legal duties by providing staff with the knowledge that they need to minimize risks in the workplace and to contribute to their own.
It is best used in addition to a site induction at a workplace, but the general health and safety information contained within the course is still useful to the individual.
Strategic Execution – Part 1
The course assessment is a short, online multiple-choice exam.
The learner has access to one free re-sit of the assessment should they require it.
Visit HSE for Health and Safety updates.
For more Similar Courses: Click here
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 126
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- HEALTH AND SAFETY INDUCTION E-LEARNING
- Health and safety law, policy and responsibilities
- Welfare facilities and first aid
- Emergencies and fire arrangements
- Incident, accident and hazard reporting
- Risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Sources of health and safety information
- Personal protective equipment
- Safety signs
- Hazardous substances