What you’ll learn
- Full European type pedicure (where cuticles are also removed)
- Traditional nail polish on the toes
- Permanent (also called semi-permanent) nail polish and its removal
- Interested in the beauty industry
This treatment is a part of European national esthetics universities theory and is examined at the end of studies diploma acquisition, so you can use it to practice and prepare for an exam. Otherwise, it is a great complete treatment that you can safely propose to your clients in a professional beauty salon.
In this course, I will show you how to perform a classic pedicure where the dead skin (callus) on the feet soles is removed with a callus shaver and foot file.
The skin around the toenails (cuticles) will be properly pushed and trimmed with a special cuticle nipper.
Demonstration of feet scrub and massage will be performed.
There will be two types of nail polish demonstrated- the traditional one, which is removed with acetone, and the gel polish or permanent one, which requires acetone (or other special removing product) as well, however is removed using a special technique.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn pedicure and nail polish application
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 384
- Assessments Yes
- Pedicure treatment
- 1. Tools needed
- 2. Feet bath
- 3. Removing nail varnish leftovers
- 4. Trimming the nails
- 5. Removing any dirt leftovers and applying cuticle softener
- 6. Pushing the cuticles and trimming them
- 7. Creating nail shape
- 8. Removing callus (hardened skin) from the soles
- 9. Feet scrub
- 10. Feet massage
- 11. Cuticle oil application
- 12. Polishing the nail plate with a smooth file
- Traditional nail polish application
- Permanent nail polish application
- Permanent nail polish removal