This course is your first big step to your bookkeeping journey. It is designed for all people who want to speak the business language.
With easy to follow animations and explanations, the course will help you to gain the gold skills that you need to do a good bookkeeping job.
In case you already have some bookkeeping knowledge, the course can be used for refreshing your bookkeeping and accountancy expertise.
You will be surprised by how beneficial this course is and how many things you will learn.
By the end of the course, you’ll become familiar with the main accounting terms and rules of recording the most common business transactions.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 49
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Section 1 - Basic Accounting Terms
- Downloadable Materials
- Difference Between Bookkeeping And Accounting
- Accounting Equation – Assets, Liabilities And Owners’ Equity
- Expanded Accounting Equation – Revenues And Expenses
- Accrual Accounting System
- Double-Entry Accounting System – General Journal And General Ledger
- Recording Transactions
- Section 2-Common Transactions
- Section 3 - Practice