** Over 5100 students have already enrolled in this ‘Dog Training – Become A Dog Trainer – Dog Training Career’ course and have left numerous full 5 Star ecstatic reviews.**
Joe Hunter gave the course 5 stars and wrote…
” I totally enjoyed this course and plan on doing some more. The very way the course is delivered by Sharon makes it easy to follow, by this I mean the explanations are clear, concise combined with Sharon’s calm voice puts you at ease.
I have done a bit of theoretical study in the past, but this feels like i have a personal tutor. I feel more confident now, not only with my own two dogs but also to continue study and make my dream of becoming a full time dog trainer come true. thanks a million Sharon.”
Arin Davis gave the course 5 stars and wrote…
“So much wonderful information packed into these courses! Sharon breaks down the information and backs it up with videos in every scenario. I have a beautiful career in front of me working with dogs -Thank you, Sharon!”
Chase Night gave the course 5 stars and wrote…
“I loved this course and learned so much, not just in techniques, but in new ways of thinking about dog behavior. Can’t wait to watch the bonus lessons! Highly recommend!!!”
This course is taught by Sharon Bolt who has been featured in over 50 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. She was featured in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets.” and has a monthly slot on BBC Radio, which she’s had since 2008, where she answers the listeners’ doggie dilemmas.
Sharon answers student questions in all her Udemy courses daily.
Get the knowledge, confidence and dog training methods needed in order to become a professional dog trainer and help your dog/s, rescue centres/dog pounds and other dog owners with their doggy dilemmas with easy dog training techniques.
Realize your dreams, learn simple and highly effective dog training methods, become a professional dog trainer and make a difference in the world with this course.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations that show you the dog training methods that overcome all the major unwanted dog behaviours we see today.
- The answers to 10 most commonly asked dog training questions.
- The answers to 10 most frequently asked puppy training questions.
- Dog language – learn what dogs are REALLY saying!
- What to include during a dog training consultation with a client and how to run a professional dog training business with templates for you to use.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- The Proof Is In The Pudding
- Here's What You'll Get From This Course
- Feeding Time - Aggression and Stealing Food
- The Right Way To Greet A Dog And Stop Jumping Up
- Separation Anxiety
- Dog Language - What They're Really Saying!
- The Answers To 10 Popular Dog Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked
- Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 1 and 2
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 3 and 4
- Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6
- Here’s The Answers To Top Dog Training Questions 7 and 8
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions 9 and 10
- The Answers To 10 Common Puppy Training Questions That You'll Likely To Be Asked
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Puppy Training Questions Numbers 1 and 2
- Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions 3 and 4
- Here’s The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6
- Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions Numbers 7 and 8
- Here’ The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 9 and 10
- Dog Training Consultations With Clients
- Someone Has Said Yes To A Dog Training Consultation With You – Here’s What To Do
- Top Tips Of What To Include During Your Dog Training Consultation
- **Bonus Video** A Demonstration Of A Real-Life Dog Training Consultation
- Agreement Letters To Be Signed After The Consultation
- How To Leave A Consultation On A High
- Bonus Videos
- Here’s How To Integrate Dogs Who Do Not Like Travelling In Cars
- Here’s How To Best Work With Dogs Who Chase Joggers & Cyclists
- How To Best Work With Dogs Who Are Fearful Of Children
- **Bonus Video** 2 Student Questions Answered
- **Bonus Video** Dog Training Student Questions Answered December 2015
- **Bonus Video** Student Toileting Question Answered Feb 16