Learn Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model
Depreciation Accounting for Fixed assets is usual activity and process for any accountant in their job. Still, things can get tricky and complicated when there are numbers of assets and transactions like disposal, sale, and purchase in mid-month/mid-year.
Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model course is designed to help you understand the concept of depreciation through practical situations and examples.
It is imperative to have robust Fixed assets and depreciation model in place, which calculates accurate depreciation monthly, helps you in budgeting and forecasting depreciation costs for next year (years to come). Also, when there are assets sale/disposal, you need to figure out exact profit or loss on such sale/disposal (especially when it takes place on old days in the month/year)
I will guide you through practical accounting issues and situations while accounting for depreciation, forecasting depreciation costs, the impact of the sale of assets (profit and loss) on your profit and loss statement and Balance sheet.
The depreciation model I have prepared for the course is quite robust and takes care of any practical scenario in dealing with situations.
At the end of this Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model course, you will have hands-on experience dealing with any challenging depreciation and fixed assets accounting situation and its financial impact (which your manager would want to know accurately). You will also receipt a free copy of the template used in this Depreciation Accounting with Advanced Excel Model course !! So let’s dive into it!
Who this course is for:
- Accountants who want to sharpen their practical accounting Knowledge for Fixed Assets and depreciation Accounting
- Auditors who want to audit effectively for Fixed assets and depreciation for their clients
- Non-Accounting professional/Entrepreneurs who want to estimate the impact of depreciation on their investment and Profit and Loss over a fixed term (usually assets useful life)
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 256
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Various methods of depreciation and Depreciation Accounting
- Depreciation and Taxation
- Master Depreciation Model (how to use)
- Additional Resources