About Brackets Text Editor
Brackets – The Open Source Text Editor is the free text editor. Explore its many powerful features in this tutorial!
This comprehensive course explores Brackets, the open-source code editor by Adobe. It is also referred to as Adobe Text Editor.
We will go from A to Z with Brackets in this tutorial series, first learning some of the backstories behind it, then installing it, and finally becoming acquainted with its many features.
You will learn:
- Install Brackets – The Open Source Text Editor on your PC or Mac
- Open and save files in Brackets
- Add new Projects to Brackets
- Install brackets plugins
- To use the brackets live editor
- How to use Brackets live preview
- To take advantage of Quick Docs to rapidly prototype CSS
Brackets have many practical features. This tutorial series will cover everything you need to get fully set up with Brackets. You’ll learn managing files and projects, as well as navigation. You’ll also install powerful plugins using the power of Brackets’ growing community.
Brackets’ unique features will also be explored in this tutorial. Use the live preview to edit your CSS in Brackets and see it update in real-time. The live editor will also let you write CSS styles faster than you ever thought possible.
Who this course is for:
- This course is appropriate for absolute code beginners!
- It is also appropriate for people who are familiar with a different editor like Sublime and want to learn a new one
What you will Learn
- Download and install Brackets
- Use brackets to edit documents
- Install and remove plugins and themes
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- This course is appropriate for anyone. No preparation is required
- Download the Brackets free text editor.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 268
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Brackets
Basics of Brackets