Amazon Affiliate Marketing
What you’ll learn from this Amazon affiliate Marketing Course?
- Know whom they can learn Amazon Affiliate marketing tactics from
- Some sample tools you can use for Amazon affiliate sites
- What the Amazon Affiliate program is and the benefits of it
Requirements for this Amazon affiliate Marketing Course
- You will need an Amazon Affiliate account if you plan on starting your own site
- Time – You simply need to start consuming the information shared from the various experts.
- A solid knowledge of WordPress to build your first site
In this course, the instructor will share a wide range of people who have successfully built Amazon Affiliate sites and share tons of resources on how they did it.
Here is the list:
- Cloudliving – Tung Tran
- Authority Website Income – Jon Haver
- BrandBuilders – Andrew James
- Niche Pursuits – Spencer Hawes
- Niche Site Project – Doug Cunnington
- Dumb Passive Income – Matthew Allen
- Human Proof Designs – Dom Wells
- Cloud Income – Lewis Ogden
- Andrew Girardin
- UpFuel – Chris Guthrie
- Charles Floate
- Matthew Woodward
- Diggity Marketing – Matt Diggity
- Smart Passive Income – Pat Flynn
Check out some of the blogs mentioned in this course! There are so many resources out there on building Amazon affiliate sites you literally could get going with this business model for free.
Spend some time reading the case studies they have done when starting out from scratch and follow along.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in building long term affiliate websites
- Those willing to learn from those who are successful with this model
- Those interested in affiliate marketing
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 40
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes